Robot ICT, s.r.o., Comp. Reg. No.: 06672876, registered office at Bohuslava Martinů 2072/5, 140 00, Prague-Krč, registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 286756, in accordance with Article 13 of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), informs the Applicant for the purpose, manner, and processing of the Applicant's personal data.
1. Why are we presenting you with this information on the processing of personal data? The purpose of this document is to provide you with information about the processing of personal data that we collect, why we collect such data, how we use them, what sources we collect them from, what the purpose of their collection is, who we may provide with such personal data and where you can obtain further information on which of your personal data are processed and how they are secured.
2. Robot ICT as the controller of personal data Robot ICT s.r.o., Comp. Reg. No.: 06672876, registered office at Bohuslava Martinů 2072/5, 140 00, Prague-Krč, is the controller of your personal data. The fact that our company is the personal data controller means that we comply with the principles of personal data processing and that we handle your personal data only in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), we decide on the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data and ensure that your personal data are properly secured.
3. Why do we process your personal data? Whether you are looking for a job, responding to a particular advertisement, providing us with your CV (directly or as part of our recruitment processes and search for suitable candidates) or otherwise contacting us to obtain job information (electronically, in writing, through our recruitment form, by phone, etc.), you provide us with your personal data that we handle during the entire process of filling vacancies. We process your personal data for legitimate reasons only. Unless otherwise stated, we process jobseekers' personal data on the basis of a request sent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, i.e. for the purpose of implementing measures before entering into an employment contract. We may subsequently retain your personal data if this is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of our legal claims, for reasons of our legitimate interest. Based on your consent, we send you other suitable job offers, or we process your personal data for marketing and statistical purposes to the extent of the consent granted. You can withdraw your consent at any time via e-mail sent to email@example.com. Withdrawal of the consent, however, does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent.
4. What personal data do we process? We may process the following personal data or categories of personal data. This does not mean that we process all the personal data listed below for each candidate. For example, we cannot list all the personal information which job seekers provide us in their resumes and other related documents. Please note that the examples below may not be exhaustive.
Our website allows you to attach attachments to responses to advertisements for specific positions. You send such attachments voluntarily, and the personal data contained therein will be processed for the purpose of evaluating your suitability as a candidate for the position. If you apply for a position on our website, we allow you to link your response to a job advertisement with your accounts on social media (such as LinkedIn or Facebook). If you choose to provide a link to your account on social media, we may process not only such a link but also the data that are publicly available on such a link, though only in connection with our recruitment activities and for the purpose of placement.
5. Profiling We collect personal data to make the recruitment process easier for candidates and to make an evaluation of your skills, experience, qualifications, and suitability for current and future job positions that you may be interested in easier for hiring managers. Including without limitation, we evaluate whether you as a candidate are suitable for the position and also that your education, experience, and language skills meet the requirements of the advertised position, and whether the remuneration offered is in line with your expectations. This evaluation process can be categorized as profiling personal data to the extent of Article 4 (4) of the GDPR.
6. Where do we get your personal data? We obtain most of the personal data that we process directly from you (e.g. through our website, responses to job advertisements, trade fairs or other events, from your business card you give us, etc.). Sometimes we also receive your personal data from third parties, such as job portals or your previous employers if you have provided us with their contact details, and from our clients if an employment contract or other similar agreement has been entered into.
7. How long do we retain your personal data? We process personal data only for the time that is absolutely necessary for the purpose which we process the data for. Most often, for the period of the selection process for a specific job position, and subsequently, if, at least, your contact has been disclosed to an employer, for the time strictly necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of our legal claims. If you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, we process the relevant personal data only until your consent is withdrawn or your registration is canceled.
8. Who do we transfer your personal data to? As we process your personal data for purpose of the our internal recruitment activities and recruitment activities for our clients, we transfer your personal data to clients looking for employees/contractors for advertised positions or advertisements created by Robot ICT. In this case, Robot ICT and such a potential employer are independent controllers of your personal data. Your personal data may also be provided to any authorized public authorities, institutions, or other entities in compliance with the applicable statutory requirements. Where required for the purpose of processing, your personal data may be transferred to our third-party contractors who provide us with support during the recruitment process. Such third-party contractors may be in the position of processors of your personal data, in which case a personal data processing contract is always entered into with such contractors.
9. What are your rights? You have the right to request information about your personal data. You also have the right to obtain from us rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of their processing. You may also object to the processing of your personal data or request the portability of such data. You also have the right to address your claim, complaint, or other inquiry directly to Robot ICT, s.r.o. - Bohuslava Martinů 2072/5, 140 00, Prague-Krč, tel.: +420 212 246 537, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions of Express Consent to the Processing of Personal Data I give my consent to Robot ICT, s.r.o. for registration of CV and its appendices in the register of job seekers in order to obtain a suitable job, for a period of 12 months. The Applicant may withdraw his consent at any time by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org You give consent for Robot ICT s.r.o., Comp. Reg. No.: 06672876, registered office at Bohuslava Martinů 2072/5, 140 00, Prague-Krč, to process your personal data in order to send suitable job offers that correspond to the position you have selected. We will keep the contact details, your CV, cover letter, and other information you provide us within a dedicated database. We will send you any job offers that we evaluate as interesting for you to your e-mail address as well as some referral program you might benefit from.
Partners we work with